Thursday, May 13, 2010

Transitions

Well Griffin has moved into the spare bedroom, which we had turned into a playroom for him. He thinks it is pretty cool because he can now play with all his toys before bed! He actually told me the other day that he wasn't able to sleep because he had too many toys in his new room. He is wearing undies during the day and has had only a couple accidents. We put a diaper on him at naptime and bedtime. He has been pooping in his diaper which is out of the norm b/c he has always been so good about going on the potty. So we are working on that. He started in the preschool room at daycare this week and has been testing the waters a little but overall he is adjusting well. He likes to pretend that he isn't listening and gives you a devilish glare that turns into a smile.
I went for an ultrasound today and our little girl is up to 1 pound 11 ounces. She is in the 49% percentile and growing at a good rate. She is currently in the breach position. Everything looks great. I was a little dissappointed b/c it seems like the technician somehow erased our prior 2 ultrasounds. The first one we had was the best one b/c they did a close-up of her face. They have not done anymore close ups and will not do another one until I am 28 weeks. Just makes me sad because the first ultrasound was very in depth and went over a lot of things.

I am feeling good, getting bigger everyday. I have a lot of indigestion, Tums are my new friend, they don't seem to always work though. Just part of the ride I guess. Below is a picture of our little guy becoming one with nature.

No comments: