Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Trip to Ct

It was a fun trip to Ct this past weekend, Griffin had a great time playing with all his cousins, aunts, uncles and the rest of the family. He had a lengthy conversation over pizza with my grandfather, his Pop Pop. It was cute to see the two of them interact, there is almost 80 years difference in their ages. My grandfather has a hard time understanding me sometimes but never Griffin.
We stopped into my mom's office for a surprise visit, I think that made her day! All the girls could put a face with all the stories they hear. Griffin had a tour of ESPN courtesy of his Uncle Ken. What was his favorite part? The helmets that are mounted on the hallways. It was funny to see him sitting on the set of Mike & Mike in the morning, saying "Cheese" The weather was beautiful, in the mid 70's every day.



No comments: