Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pool Side

Well we didn't make it to the beach on Friday, we opted to fill the pool and just hang.
Griffin had a blast playing with all his squirters and cups. He quickly figured out how to splash Mommy, and was so proud of himself. He was shocked when I splashed back. He gets so silly. He is doing real good keeping on his sunglasses.
I was excited to try on some of the cute bathing suits that didn't fit him last year, size 12 months. Well the sad news is they still don't fit him. We tried on 3 before finding one that came close to fitting. Most kids wear one size bigger than their age not Griffin, he seems to be wearing the opposite in shorts & swim trunks. All of his shorts have belt loops but I haven't been able to find a belt anywhere.
I think he looks like my Pop in this picture. Too cute.

No comments: