Monday, May 4, 2009

Trip to Ct

A couple weekends back, Griffin and I went to CT. Kenzie was in a play which she was fabulous in!! I actually cried when she came out on the stage, she is such a beautiful girl. I looked at her and remembered holding her in the hospital the day she was born almost 16 years ago. Crazy I know. On my way down she informed me that she was going to be inducted into the National Honors Society that following week. Brains and Beauty what a package.
It was a great trip down, except for Griffin getting pink eye and us altering our intinery a little. Beth was my date for the play, afterwards we headed back to Cindy's for a cousins night, we stayed up way too late (I only got 3 hours sleep) but it was a GREAT time catching up. I think I horrified Ken but he will heal in time.
We had a family brunch on Saturday which was great but I had to cut out early because Griffin's eyes were starting to get yucky and I wanted to get some meds for him. So that was a bummer. Griffin had so much fun with everyone, he definately enjoys being the center of attention. It does still take him a few minutes to warm up to everyone but then watch out. We will be heading back in June for another trip to see my grandfather who just returned from Hawaii.

No comments: